Sub with any Condensed Milk & Instant Coffee in South Africa
Happy Nom Nom
Xo Team Scoop
- 4 (1 oz.) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Organo Gold Gourmet Black Coffee Powder
- 1 teaspoon hot water
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) heavy cream
- 1 can refrigerated whipped cream
- 2 cups fresh or frozen red raspberries
- MELT chocolate in a microwave-safe dish on HIGH (100% power) in 20 second intervals until melted. Stir until smooth.
- POUR sweetened condensed milk into large bowl. Beat in melted chocolate and vanilla. Dissolve coffee in hot water. Add to chocolate mixture, beating until smooth. Chill 15 minutes. Chill beaters and mixing bowl from electric mixer 10 minutes in preparation for next step.
- BEAT cream in chilled bowl with chilled beaters until stiff. Fold into chilled chocolate mixture. Reserve 8 raspberries for garnish. Layer parfait glasses as follows: 1/4 cup chocolate mousse, refrigerated whipped cream, 1/4 cup raspberries…
View original post 24 more words